客户服务代表 Client Service Executive +Responsibilities:
1. Perform required tasks and validation steps to ensure production of timely and accurate
employee payments and delivery of appropriate reports for assigned clients
2. Ensure that all payroll payments are in accordance with local statutory, our clients’ company policies and our Firm internal control (SSAE 18) requirements
3. Manage and develop client relationships and ongoing management of clients
4. Consistently seek to maintain the integrity of client and employee data
5. Be responsible to complete the job timely and accurately according to client requirement
6. Be able to confidently handle clients’ queries on payroll related HR matters
7. A passion for developing high performance and cultures
8. The ad-hoc tasks assigned by leader for the business requirement
9. Report to in-charge Team Leader in Shanghai.
1. Good written English
2. Possess sound HR / payroll function and related policy & regulation knowledge
3. Able to work independently in a dynamic & fast pace environment
4. A team player with good interpersonal skills, self-initiated and results-oriented
5. Willing to join our payroll & HR Advisory team as a long-term career plan.
You will enjoy the Stone Forest corporate culture of “work hard play hard” and working with a closely knitted team of colleagues in China and Singapore.
项目实施顾问 Implementation Consultant +Performing an important role in company's business of providing Human Resource Delivery Services. The ideal candidate will be a person with good knowledge on Payroll logics & processes & HR policies. Should be able to consult with clients and be a member in developing this fast-growing business.
1. Responsible for payroll related (including pay, mandatory benefits, supplemental benefits, etc.) process integration and process re-designing or re-engineering
2. Define project requirements and build efficient e-process based on the system capability
3. Responsible for the project Due Diligence, Standardization of Process, Data transition, Reconciliation and process enhancement/development
4. Interact with the clients on Regular basis to ensure receipt of data, address gaps in understanding / data for timely completion of the project
5. Responsible for the project management to ensure the fulfillment of project goal which includes developing project plan, establishing project management process and system to ensure the timely and qualified delivery
6. Establish and maintain good relationship with clients
7. Coordinate with related resources to solve the project issues
1. Willing to do a good job in payroll and HR outsourcing industry;
2. University degree and above;
3. 2+ years payroll experience required;
4. Good knowledge in at least one of the HR areas: C&B / HRIS / HR consultation
5. Be professionally trained in ERP software application (SAP, PeopleSoft, etc) will be a plus;
6. Payroll related project experience and knowledge is mandatory. Should be conversant in Excel;
7. Good knowledge in business process understanding and requirements analysis and consultation;
8. Demonstrated ability in developing working relationship with people of diverse background;
9. Strong verbal and written communication abili
人事咨询顾问 HR Advisory Consultant +Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate the HR advisory with client service team during implementation and initial setup stage
2. Collect the market HR information and update the new policies for the Dept.
3. Provide resolution for HR policy setup, employment relationship management, labor dispute and related HR management issues as HR business partner for the client
4. Be responsible to complete the project timely, professional and practically according to client requirement
5. Be able to confidently handle clients’ queries on payroll and related HR matters
6. Be responsible to develop and train client service team in HR functional areas as internal HR consultant
7. A passion for developing high performance and cultures
8. The ad-hoc tasks assigned by leader for the business requirement.
1. Bachelor degree, major in Human Resources or other relevant subjects
2. At least 6 years payroll and related HR working experience
3. Good in English (oral and written)
4. Possess sound HR / payroll function and related policy & regulation knowledge
5. Strong influencing skills – can skillful influence peers, colleagues and client executives management team to promote own ideas
6. Good at consulting / coaching, include the ability to develop effective relationship with internal and external stakeholders
7. Easy-going, proactive, client focus and results-oriented
8. Willing to join our payroll & HR Advisory team as a long-term career plan.
业务拓展顾问 Business Development Consultant +Responsibilities:
1. You will enjoy the Stone Forest corporate culture of ”work hard play hard” and working with a closely knitted team of colleagues in China and Singapore
2. Demonstrate your ability to be a professional sales person and good advisor for client in HR field
3. Gain expert experience to provide clients total payroll and HR related solutions
4. Exposure to drive, manage and build operations and develop business
5. Develop the fundamental working competency and capability of the team; appropriate delegation, coaching and mentioning of staff
6. You will learn how to resolve business issues and develop your strength in communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. At least 3 years sales experience. It will be a plus if have been working in leading HR related industry
3. Outstanding sales skills with a track record of closing new business
4. Good presentation and negotiation skills in English (oral and written)
5. Skilled at leveraging resources to facilitate relationship building
6. Ability to work under pressure
7. Well-developed interpersonal skills, with an ability to communication well at all organizational levels.
解决方案顾问 Solution Consultant +Responsibilities:
HR Solution Consultant
1. Working closely with internal and external potential clients, understand their needs of HR function, design and customize the pre-sales HR “One-stop” Service solution independently to them and prepare the related professional proposal
2. Act as the liaison with the client for troubleshooting and map client’s business requirements and objectives, develop the necessary production to satisfy client’s needs
3. Accompany the sale’s client visiting and play as the expert to support the sales to solve the instant question from the client
4. Support for the work-shop preparation and delivery, analysis the evaluation and summary the report.
1. Support the entire the sales team to archive the yearly revenue target
2. Support the sales director to do the sales interview and necessary knowledge training
3. Responsible for leads tracking, manage the sales team’s performance and update the tracking form on time for the necessary review
4. Prepare the necessary documents during the selling procedure and conduct the documents filling
5. Responsible for the other issues manager assigned.
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Experienced in HR function and familiar about the HR related law and policy in mainland of China
3. Strong computer skills in word, excel, outlook, and power point
4. Good communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
实习生 Intern +职位信息：
薪酬福利专员 Payroll Specialist – experienced +Job Profile:
1. Set up and maintain the SBA Standard Operation Process timely and accurately
2. Work closely with client for accurate and timely payroll, and related calculation
3. Ensure that all payroll payments are in accordance with local statutory, our clients’ company policies and our Firm internal control (SSAE 18) requirements
4. Conduct quality control and trouble shooting on the monthly payroll processing, mandatory benefits administration, individual income tax declaration and other HR daily activities strictly based on the SOP and requirements documents
5. Maintain good client relationship by interacting with client counterpart regarding data collection, data correction and day-to-day operational needs
6. Handle employee inquiry
7. Assist in client requirements change definition and system testing
8. Assist in project planning, implementation and on-going process control and improvement.
9. Be responsible to develop and train junior staff and intern
10. A passion for developing high performance and cultures
11. The ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager for the business requirement
1. University degree
2. At least 3 year relevant C&B working experience
3. Good in data processing and details oriented
4. Good Team spirit and interpersonal skill
5. Good communication skills both in Chinese and English
6. Excellent PC skills especially in excel
7. Sense of risk control and long-term client relationship management
8. Nice, smart, patient and logical thinking
咨询热线021 - 61867989